The Daniel Group is dedicated to helping B2B businesses measure, manage, and improve. Our part-time Research Analysts conduct follow up phone interviews with our clients’ customers following sales, services, and parts transactions and then compile and document the results into our online system.
- Work from home.
- Every Research Analyst is guaranteed a base rate of $15.00 per hour with the opportunity to make more.
- Work hours are both scheduled and flexible. A minimum of 15 hours per week required.
- No selling.
- No weekend work.
- Contact individuals selected for an interview via our cloud-based phone system for a business-to-business survey interview.
- Collect complete, accurate, and unbiased information from respondents.
- Input the survey details of each interview in our online portal in a professional, well-written manner.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative monthly target goals.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to actively listen
- Customer-focused and adaptable to all personality types on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly conscientious
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of typing 30+ words a minute
- A quiet, dedicated workspace with high-speed internet and laptop
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills required; proficiency in Word and Excel
- Bilingual (preferably Spanish, French-Canadian, or Mandarin Chinese- oral and written) a plus but not necessary
- Complete online training
- First 120 days must work 3 hours daily Monday-Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Joy, Research Analyst
Joy, long-time Research Analyst at The Daniel Group, discusses the power of conversation and how The Daniel Group surveys invite engagement.
Stephanie, Research Analyst
Stephanie, Research Analyst, shares how she’s learned just how important customers feel about having a personal relationship with businesses through her phone interviews.
Extensive training details and dates provided at the interview. Please complete the form below for additional information.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including minorities and persons with disabilities.
If you would like to apply, please complete the application below.
Trusted by B2B Businesses