- Work from home.
- Every Research Analyst is guaranteed a base rate of $15.00 per hour with the opportunity to make more.
- Work hours are both scheduled and flexible. A minimum of 15 hours per week required.
- No selling.
- No weekend work.
- Contact individuals selected for an interview via our cloud-based phone system for a business-to-business survey interview.
- Collect complete, accurate, and unbiased information from respondents.
- Input the survey details of each interview in our online portal in a professional, well-written manner.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative monthly target goals.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to actively listen
- Customer-focused and adaptable to all personality types on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly conscientious
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of typing 30+ words a minute
- A quiet, dedicated workspace with high-speed internet and laptop
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills required; proficiency in Word and Excel
- Bilingual (preferably Spanish, French-Canadian, or Mandarin Chinese- oral and written) a plus but not necessary
- Complete online training
- First 120 days must work 3 hours daily Monday-Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Joy, long-time Research Analyst at The Daniel Group, discusses the power of conversation and how The Daniel Group surveys invite engagement.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including minorities and persons with disabilities.
If you would like to apply, please complete the application below.
Trusted by B2B businesses
We work with manufacturers, service companies and value-added resellers to understand the customer’s view at every part of the chain.