The Daniel Group is dedicated to helping B2B businesses measure, manage, and improve. Our part-time Research Analysts conduct follow up phone interviews with our clients’ customers following sales, services, and parts transactions and then compile and document the results into our online system.
- Work from home.
- Every Research Analyst is guaranteed a base rate of $13.00 per hour with the opportunity to make more.
- Work hours are both scheduled and flexible. A minimum of 15 hours per week required.
- No selling.
- No weekend work.
- Contact individuals selected for an interview via our cloud-based phone system for a business-to-business survey interview.
- Collect complete, accurate, and unbiased information from respondents.
- Input the survey details of each interview in our online portal in a professional, well-written manner.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative monthly target goals.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to actively listen
- Customer-focused and adaptable to all personality types on the phone
- High-stress tolerance and resilience
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Ability to follow directions
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly conscientious
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of typing 30+ words a minute
- A quiet, dedicated workspace with high-speed internet and laptop
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills required; proficiency in Word and Excel
- Bilingual (preferably Spanish, French-Canadian, or Mandarin Chinese- oral and written) a plus but not necessary
- Complete onsite training
- First 120 days must work 3 hours daily Monday-Friday
Extensive training details and dates provided at the interview. Please complete the form below for additional information.
Trusted by B2B businesses
We work with manufacturers, service companies and value-added resellers to understand the customer’s view at every part of the chain.