Motivated, empowered staff work hard for your customers – making employee engagement a key service metric.
Beyond working harder, engaged employees can help create an emotional attachment with customers. This emotional attachment translates into emotionally engaged customers – who tend to spend more over time and talk positively about your company to others.
Gallup’s research of U.S. and global companies has shown, however, that over 50% of employees are not engaged. This lack of engagement can negatively affect your company if not corrected.
Employee Feedback Surveys
ExperienceConnect—Employee is a group of services that enables you to measure employee engagement and identify ways to improve it. Services included are:
- Engagement surveys that provide an in-depth look at the employee environment.
- Pulse surveys random surveys that provide an ongoing “gauge” of the company environment.
- Onboarding feedback to ensure new employee success.
- Exit interviews for voluntary employee separations.
The ExperienceConnect—Employee suite of services provides:
- A proven way to measure and improve employee engagement, which is essential to a better CX experience.
- An understanding of what is needed to improve employee retention, something critical in today’s job environment.
- A way to identify areas in your organization that have best engagement practices as well as identifying problem areas.
See ExperienceConnect in action:
Trusted by B2B Businesses