Hybrid phone and email surveys
ExperienceConnect is tailored to your business and budget. Start with one service, such as Customer Feedback, and then add Employee Feedback or Lost Customer Feedback when you’re ready.
Easily access survey data
Listen to recorded phone calls with customers, read feedback, respond to issues, and track who is doing what across your organization – all in real time.
Measure KPIs important to your business. View improvements to customer service efforts by location or employee engagement. Download data to Excel and save templates for month-to-month reporting.
Integrate with your CRM
Access your data from our secure client login or through your CRM, including SalesForce, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and ACT. ExperienceConnect can connect with any API.
Customize to your needs
Add your branding and logo. Create charts and reports based on your business. Easily set user permissions or schedule email survey and call frequency.
Post-Transaction and Relationship Surveys
Real-time feedback, alerts, and workflow to improve customer experience. We also conduct relationship surveys, such as brand assessments and impressions over multiple experiences.
Professional experienced responsive results
Deep market expertise
- We understand what your customers are looking for.
- 10+ years’ experience conducting transactional B2B survey programs for Caterpillar, AGCO, and Okuma and more.
- Expertise in construction, agriculture, and other industrial equipment markets.
Turnkey, single-partner experience
- We’re a “one-stop-shop”: survey design, execution, end-user software, management advice and support.
- We’ll work with you closely to design and implement your full end-to-end program via a single partner relationship.
- While we’re talking with your customers, we believe we’re the face of your company and must do the very best possible job.
- Phone interviews aren’t all we do, but when we do them, we are the best in the business.
- We train and monitor our team to ensure they deliver a high-quality survey every time.
- We strive to practice what we preach when it comes to the service experience.
- Our team is always ready and willing to answer your questions, solve issues, and provide guidance as you move through your customer journey.
See ExperienceConnect in action:
Get our monthly customer experience insights in your inbox:
Trusted by B2B businesses
We work with manufacturers, service companies and value-added resellers to understand the customer’s view at every part of the chain.